Today is the final day of an updated 19-day ritual to commune with the zodiacal kings. This grew out of a desire to “redo” the 19-Day Watchtower ritual instructed by Ave (as, on reflection, I was unhappy with how well I did it in my earlier days of working Enochian), but the angels said not to. However, when I suggested a new 19-day ritual to incorporate the zodiacal kings (who were not part of the original 19-day ritual) and they said yes, and allowed me to also include the Watchtower angels and the Heptarchical angels. As it happened, this ritual was symmetrical about Easter Sunday (Roman calendar).
The angels assented to the following structure:
Preparatory work: Write a Book of Supplications (the last of the books that Dee & Kelley were have to created that I had not yet made). Essentially this was about writing prayers. I used 40 names of God and the number of letters totaled 241–but 243 (3^5) if you include the crosses, and wrote from the heart.
Days 1–4: Prayers (Friday through Monday). I prayed from both my own book of supplications as well as the Prayer of Enoch, three times a day (I also did what follows thrice daily as well).
Days 5–8 (Tuesday through Friday (which was Good Friday)). I used the called up the following angels:
- Daily: King Carmara/Marmara & Prince Hagonel, in the name of Jaida (“Highest God” in Enochian).
- Zodiacal kings Olpaged (Aries, Tuesday) through Zarnaah (Cancer, Friday), and their servient angels, in the name of Jaida & Marmara/Carmara.
- Heptarchical kings/princes Babalel/Befafes (Tuesday) through Baligon/Bagenol (Friday), and associated Ministers and Governors, in the name of Carmara/Marmara & Jaida. Note that astrologically, this caused me to lose domicile rulership (i.e., Wednesday I called on Blisdon who is associated with Mercury, but Taurus is ruled by Venus), but that I maintained the dignity of the first decan of each sign (first decan of Aries = Mars, first decan of Taurus = Mercury, first decan of Gemini = Jupiter, etc.).
- Watchtower Kings Bataivah (East/Fire, for Aries, on Tuesday), Iczhihal (North/Earth, for Taurus, Wednesday), Raagiosl (South/Air/Gemini, Thursday), & Edlparnaa (West/Water/Cancer, Friday), and their associated Elders on each day, in the names of ORO/IBAH/AOZPI, MOR/DIAL/HCTGA, MPH/ARSL/GAIOL, OIP/TEAA/PDOCE.
Days 9–12: (Saturday through Tuesday):
- Daily: King Carmara/Marmara & Prince Hagonel.
- Zodiacal kings Gebabal (Leo, Saturday) through Cadaamp (Scorpio, Tuesday)
- Heptarchical kings/princes Bnapsen/Brorges (Saturday) though Babalel/Befafes (Tuesday)
- Appropriate archangel for the day of the week, with Raphael used on Sunday (in Dee’s day he was associated with the sun, whereas now he’s associated with Mercury but the sefira of Tiphareth, which is ruled by the sun in correspondences).
- Children of Light from the Sigillum Dei Aemeth: El, I, S, & E, through the name of their mother Galvah and, for the son of light (I) & son of son of light (E), in the name of Prince Hagonel, to whom these sons are servants, and each day’s children according to planet: IANA/DMAL/IZED/LIBA, etc.
- Kerubs (East/Fire/Saturday through West/Water/Tuesday).
- As I prepared this day, I wondered about the Five Princes of the Watchtowers in Kelley’s original vision. It seemed to me that, using the horizontal God names from the cavalry crosses, and the four names EXARP, HCOMA, NANTA, & BITOM, could make these. I went ahead and constructed them…only to be told by Carmara that they were…acceptable lol. After some back and forth, I was told that these were, in fact five Ambassadors: AMPPOHNA, RORAICAL, DTALIONO, ZIXAIMTA, & ABEMTAAI for East. The remaining were, for North: VPASABHI, NRTORIML, NANNBTOP, AXADIOCI, & XENNZMHZ; for South, AHMOONEA, ACOMLAXT, BOTEANAA, CMIBATRP, & OABBDAPA; and for West, ONAOSEBN, LAMBIXIR, ONOAOATZ, ATCVDRIF, & GAHAAPMM. These were called according to the same elemental order as in the previous four days.
- The Princes, as they were shown to me, were from the RAAATORT, IPAMXADI, FODBOSML, DAIIOPIX (each taken from the corners of a quadrant-quadrant dyad by columns of the East Tablet, with two names each taking four letters from the cavalry crosses, and two names each taking two letters from the main horizontal cross of the three main Divine names, ORO, IBAH, & AOZPI). The highest prince over the other four, RAAMETODIH, taken from two letters from each of the four corners of the tablet overall, and the letters E & H from EXARP & HCOMA (interestingly, a 10-letter name, longer than the king, suggesting additional or unique power). I have yet to explore this deeply. The remaining sets of princes are, for North: BVAXOACZ, PSANAITZ, IMRIRAOR, IHLAISPM, & BVANAOATZP; for South, TADOMOLD, TOMBNAXA, SMIXXROH, RGDRILIL, & ETAMBHMOXA; and for West, DOAGPSCA, AOAAZNAM, VOGEOMZN, BPPEPAIM, & ADOAAPPSAM. These were also called according to the same elemental order as in the previous four days.Days
Days 13–16 (Wednesday through Saturday):
- Daily: King Carmara & Prince Hagonel
- Zodiacal Kings Zarzilg (Sagittarius) through Arfaolg (Pisces)
- Untitled Watchtower angels of the sub-quadrants (e.g., of medicine, the four elements etc.): Fire, Earth, Air, & Water.
- Children of light for the appropriate day of the week/planet (as above)
- Appropriate archangel for the day of the week (using Michael for Wednesday due to his association with Mercury in Dee’s day–now he’s typically associated with the the sun but with the sefira of Hod, which is ruled by Mercury). After Friday (Haniel), I used Uriel for Saturday.
- Angels of the circumference (Aaoth, Gethog, Innon); Saturday I did not call any (saving it for the last day of the ritual)
- Thursday-Saturday: Ga, Za, & Vaa.
- Saturday only: I called up two- and three-letter angels corresponding to the identical positions where Ga, Za & Vaa are located on the Earth & Water tablets, meaning 12 total angels were called.
Day 17 (Sunday): Murifri, Nalvage, Carmara, & Hagonel. Around this time I was guided to look at the capital letters of the Great Table; I noticed there are exactly 100, and was told to work on their arrangement into a 10×10 table, which appears below:
My friend Cody P. mentioned upon seeing that this will be multiplied to angels.
Day 18 (Monday): GaZaVaa and the angels from corresponding locations: KePaLpa, PiLaNim, and OlAdAra. I was told to call these angels separately from the remaining angels (to be mentioned), so I did so. Galvah, Galethog, Murifri, Nalvage, & Carmara & Hagenol were also called, and I was told to call two remaining words as angels: VRVINVNEOCARNOGHCG…L (the L is to be pronounced after a pause), which is a very slight respelling of the name of the throne in Dean Hildebrandt’s work, and also PRONOALIOSMARNONPAL, a more recent word I received (note that both words are 19 letters long, and that these eight angels’ names are 80 letters in all). For these last 8 angels, I was told to call them forward and then scry the Aethyr of LIL, and then make my charge to them.
It should be noted that I asked one simple thing of these angels: “Walk closely with me, O wonderful [as needed, added “noble,” “right noble,” “honorable,” or “majestic”] angels of JAIDA. Let our psychic and heart connections be continuous and strong, and bring blessings to all Creation.
In LIL, I felt a strong energy about my crown chakra for two of the three callings I saw a golden, fractal pattern emerging out of what looked like a 3D, xyz-graph version of the the AGLA cross (which I’ve taken to include saying seven times as part of my activation of the furniture). On the last calling of that day, I saw all of the angels that I’d called (which, if you’ll recall, is in the hundreds of thousands because the zodiacal kings have that many across the various parts of the Earth and the Aethyrs). The angels “bound” themselves to this structure, as if they were a higher-dimensional beings who could assist with the building of this fractal structure. The structure itself, as it progressed, allowed for its entering into higher and higher dimensions, roughly to the sixth or seventh dimension, and that this is a structure for more direct divine intervention.
There was a big glow about this structure, and I got the sense that PRONOALIOSMARNONPAL was tilting this black abyssal disc (with some tentacle-like things–it reminded me of the symbiote in Spider-Man), which was dukkha. It seemed restrained by PRONOALIOSMARNONPAL, and with all the angels and the long-term work about my subtle body, it will take time, but the structure will help me play out a long and personal journey.
I saw a tether attached to myself and to the central 3D cross of the structure. I saw myself running out to the fixed stars (this is the idea of abstract pathworking related to the heart along with reaching ever-outward perspectives–note that one must return to the center/heart and ground, but nonetheless the journey continues), but also running about the sphere (which is to say, ultimately across all the fixed stars). The tether lit up various parts of the structure as it passed through it, almost laying the groundwork for the structure to become stronger and branch out more.
I saw Galvah approach in an idealized, classical winged human form, and very tall (perhaps 7.5 feet/2.29 meters). She gestured to a lot of Enochian letters in the sphere, which were “of the same spirit” as Amzes Naghezes Hardeh (Liber Loagaeth), but not quite the same. Nonetheless, these would fit about the 10-by-10 table above (I have included this in the overall set of Enochian tools), leading to the multiplying of angels’ names, and as one sphere is resolved, it would lead to a higher sphere of more letters, each taking progressively longer, until after a few thousand years, a 144 (plus) dimensional existence, which will be more or less the end. I was told to be prepared for a lot more angelic tables to come in, and to trust that it will happen in the appropriate time (acknowledging my householder responsibilities).
Last night, I saw the first four letters of the next table: B3IN.
Today I am to simply pray three times (as with each day of the ritual, dawn, noon, and dusk), which will conclude the ritual.
2 thoughts on “19-Day Zodiacal Ritual: Structure and Additional Watchtower Angels”
Wow. That sounds remarkable. How long have you been working with Enochian Magick? I tried working with the angels some years ago, but I wasn’t quite up to the task in afraid.
I did some in 2014, then set it aside until late 2018, so I know what you mean about not feeling “up to the task.” So you can probably pick it back up. I recommend making or acquiring tools (I’ve created a spreadsheet with printable tools as a stand-in, just search the blog for “DIY”), as they make the practice much easier.
Blessings to you!
LikeLiked by 1 person